This year, OYLC (July 15th -July 18th, 2011) has 2 feature programs: “A Conversation Between the Youth and Oromo Leaders” and a leadership training day with a renowned and successful civil rights activist (name to be disclosed soon).
A full schedule of the conference will soon be released. Conference attendees will be staying at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities Campus in Minneapolis for 3 nights; food will be provided.
Because space is especially limited this year, please register as soon as possible. In order to be fully registered and guaranteed a spot, the conference fee must be deposited into the IOYA account by June 15th. Below is how to register.
How to register:
1) Email email@example.com the following:
- Full name
- Where you currently reside (City, State, Country)
- Occupation (e.g. high school or college student, etc.)
- The conference fee is $100. Please make payment to the IOYA account. After emailing the above information (#1), you will be contacted about how to deposit your payment.
3) After registration (#1 and #2) is complete, you will be sent a receipt and notification as a confirmed conference attendee.
Keep in mind that this conference immediately follows the Oromo Ball being hosted by the Oromo Youth Association on July 15th and will be right before Oromo soccer tournament and OSA.